And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling kids and your talking dog
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
IF YOU EVER FEEL SAD JUST LOOK AT THIS FAKE SLAP
Cliff Jumping 7/19/14.
this is literally the greatest subtitling job that has ever been done. someone learned how to speak cat.